- Song Y., Do Y., Lee J., Thompson A. and Waegemaekers E. (2019): The reality of hierarchical morphological structure in multimorphemic words. Cognition. 183, 269-276. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cognition.2018.10.015
- Song Y. and Do Y. (2018): Cross-linguistic syntactic priming in bilinguals: priming of the subject-to-object raising construction between English and Korean. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition. 21(1), 47-62. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1366728916001152
- Song Y. (2015): L2 Processing of plural inflection in English. Language Learning, 65(2), 233-267. https://doi.org/10.1111/lang.12100
- Song, Y., Do, Y, Thompson, A., Waegemaekers, & Lee, J. (under review): Hierarchical morphological structure in L2 processing of multimorphemic words.
- Song, Y. Second language processing of derived words in English (under revision): evidence from an overt priming experiment.