- November 2017: Second Language Processing of Derived Words. Research Seminar at Department of Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- November 2017: L1 and L2 processing of multi-morphemic words. 2017 Round Table Seminar: Cognition & SLA in the New Era at School of Arts and Humanities, University of Macau, Macau.
- May 2017: Morphological and syntactic processing in adult L2 learners and early bilinguals. Research Seminar at Department of Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- September 2016: Syntactic representation of balanced bilinguals: A cross-linguistic priming study. Research Seminar at Department of Linguistics, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- November 2015: The second language processing of derivational and inflectional morphology in English. Job talk at Google, New York, NY.
- June 2015: The development of syntactic representations of bilinguals. Job talk at Department of English, Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, Korea.
- April 2015: L2 processing of derived words in English. Seminar at Second Language Acquisition Department, University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
- October 2018 (Xu S. E., Song Y., Wong P. C. M.): Transfer at the initial Stage of Third Language Acquisition: The Role of Typological Closeness. Paper presented at UIC Bilingualism Forum, Chicago, IL.
- September 2018 (Song, Y, Do, Y., Lee, J., Thompson, A. L., & Waegemaekers, E.): The reality of Hierarchical Morphological Structure in Multimorphemic Words. Poster presented at Architectures and Mechanisms for Language Processing (AMLaP) 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- April 2016 (Song, Y.): Cross-linguistic syntactic priming in bilinguals: priming of the subject-to-object raising construction between English and Korean. Paper presented at the American Association for Applied Linguistics (AAAL) 2016 Conference, Orlando, Florida
- October 2015 (Song, Y.): Second language processing of derived words in English: evidence from an overt priming experiment. Paper presented at the 34th Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2015, Atlanta, GA.
- November 2012 (Song, Y.): L2 English plural inflection processing. Poster presented at the 37th annual Boston University Conference on Language Development (BUCLD), Boston, MA.
- October 2012 (Song, Y.): Korean ESL learners’ English plural processing. Paper presented at the 31th Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2012, Pittsburgh, PA.
- July 2012 (Song, Y.): Ultimate attainment in L2 inflection. Paper presented at the 2012 Korean Association of Teachers of English (KATE) International Conference, Seoul, Korea.
- March 2012 (Song, Y.): L2 inflection processing: What kind of representations do L2 learners compute online in comprehension? Paper presented at the 2012 Georgetown University Round Table on Language and Linguistics (GURT), Washington, DC.
- October 2011 (Song, Y.): Syntactic priming across languages. Paper presented at the 30th Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) 2011, Ames, IA.